Q&A: Can you have a paternity test done before the baby is born?
response Not sure
Ask your doctor know. and will be able to advise you better than any of us.
Related Articles *MUST Read:
- Q&A: What can be done to get my childrens father back in court for his child support?
- Q&A: Is 10 out of 15 genetic markers a posibility of being related?
- Q&A: How long is the process for filing for child support?
- Q&A: why would i be summoned to court to establish paternity?
- Q&A: what personal information do labcorp put on parentage result papers?