Q&A: Could a paternity test find which twin the father is?
Good question – if you are an identical twin, I do not know if they could? But I’m guessing here – you intrigued me, so I’ll start researching that! Again, good question – I hope someone who is an expert in genetic studies answers because I’d like to know, because as I see it, their genes are identical to your brother? Edit: Thanks Mel You learn something every day again, good question
Related Articles *MUST Read:
- Q&A: What can be done to get my childrens father back in court for his child support?
- Q&A: Is 10 out of 15 genetic markers a posibility of being related?
- Q&A: How long is the process for filing for child support?
- Q&A: why would i be summoned to court to establish paternity?
- Q&A: what personal information do labcorp put on parentage result papers?