Q&A: Does a paternity test override a paternity affidavit?
the cat’s meow Hmm
complicated, would probably have to return to court with proof of paternity have over delivered.
Related Articles *MUST Read:
- Q&A: What can be done to get my childrens father back in court for his child support?
- Q&A: Is 10 out of 15 genetic markers a posibility of being related?
- Q&A: How long is the process for filing for child support?
- Q&A: why would i be summoned to court to establish paternity?
- Q&A: what personal information do labcorp put on parentage result papers?