Q&A: how common are false negative paternity tests?
Question by elayshun_rocks:How common are false negative paternity tests? I asked this yesterday and got some good answers, but I’d like a little more. For reasons of social services had a paternity test gave, I know who the father who knows that he is the father of our 8 month old baby has many of its distinctive features, so we were shocked when he gave evidence was not the father. I’ve been with this man for over 6 years and have not been with anyone how is this possible? If I had slept about asking this question. Please intellegent answers only! Best answer:
Reply by zack of my beautiful little ma
seems you were sleeping around.
Related Articles *MUST Read:
- Q&A: What can be done to get my childrens father back in court for his child support?
- Q&A: Is 10 out of 15 genetic markers a posibility of being related?
- Q&A: How long is the process for filing for child support?
- Q&A: why would i be summoned to court to establish paternity?
- Q&A: what personal information do labcorp put on parentage result papers?