Q&A: how do i write a petition to the court for a paternity test?
Answer by STEVEN F
ANYONE that has to ask how to write any document in court needs a lawyer. The correct format often varies according to the court within a single county. Any general answer is guaranteed to be wrong 99% of the courts.
Related Articles *MUST Read:
- Q&A: What can be done to get my childrens father back in court for his child support?
- Q&A: Is 10 out of 15 genetic markers a posibility of being related?
- Q&A: How long is the process for filing for child support?
- Q&A: why would i be summoned to court to establish paternity?
- Q&A: what personal information do labcorp put on parentage result papers?