Q&A: How long does it take to get paternity test results back from a newborn in Indiana?
Question by kori.ann5:How long does it take to get paternity test results back from a newborn in Indiana? After giving birth to my son, we’ll do a paternity test in the hospital. I live in New York. and wondered if anyone knew how long it would take to get the answer resultados.Mejor : Answer
It may take from 48 hours a week
Related Articles *MUST Read:
- Q&A: How do I go about getting a court order for a prenatal paternity test?
- Q&A: Is it fair to demand or sue for a paternity test from a heterosexual male?
- Q&A: What kind of sample do we get for a paternity test if child is abroad?
- Q&A: How long does it usuall take to recieve Paternity test Results?
- Q&A: how long does a paternity test take to get results back at a doctor compared to a home test?