Q&A: How long does it take to get paternity test results back from a newborn in Indiana?
Question by kori.ann5:How long does it take to get paternity test results back from a newborn in Indiana? After giving birth to my son, we’ll do a paternity test in the hospital. I live in New York. and wondered if anyone knew how long it would take to get the answer resultados.Mejor : Answer
It may take from 48 hours a week
Related Articles *MUST Read:
- Q&A: What can be done to get my childrens father back in court for his child support?
- Q&A: Is 10 out of 15 genetic markers a posibility of being related?
- Q&A: How long is the process for filing for child support?
- Q&A: why would i be summoned to court to establish paternity?
- Q&A: what personal information do labcorp put on parentage result papers?