Q&A: paternity testing when other parent is in another state?
have to have “jurisdiction” over the father of your child. If he is in Texas and it is not, it can be difficult. Consult an attorney in your area to help.
Related Articles *MUST Read:
- Q&A: Does the Maury show make new episodes that aren’t paternity tests?
- Q&A: Can mixing blood samples change a paternity test results?
- Q&A: How to ask Wife for a Paternity test?
- Q&A: Does anyone know of a place that does free Paternity Tests?
- Q&A: DNA Paternity tests at home do you think is it a good idea?