Q&A: paternity testing when other parent is in another state?
have to have “jurisdiction” over the father of your child. If he is in Texas and it is not, it can be difficult. Consult an attorney in your area to help.
Related Articles *MUST Read:
- Q&A: What can be done to get my childrens father back in court for his child support?
- Q&A: Is 10 out of 15 genetic markers a posibility of being related?
- Q&A: How long is the process for filing for child support?
- Q&A: why would i be summoned to court to establish paternity?
- Q&A: what personal information do labcorp put on parentage result papers?